Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Out of Hibernation

I’ve been very tardy about keeping up to date with my blog but in mitigation things have been rather busy.

Cazz gave birth to our little girl Eilidh on the 12th of January.

She’s an absolute cutie and Cazz and I are both over the moon that she’s now here.

Cazz and Eilidh are both well but tired. However, after 2 weeks off on paternity leave I’m now back at work and uber-tired – to the point where coffee no longer has any effect other than slowly burning a hole through my stomach lining.

Anyway having now wasted all the benefit of struggling through the recent Siberian weather and managing to get some decent runs in on the snow by veging and binge eating for the last two weeks it’s about time to get out running again. So I’ve got a long slow loop over to the south-side planned for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment